Since sharing my fitness journey online through Instagram I've had a lot of wonderful women ask me about my fitness coach. Coach Huong is an amazing woman. I hired her because I was inspired by another Fit Mom's journey, Jaye. Seeing her transform her body inspired me to stop doubting myself and to just make the leap and call her fitness coach. My coach has helped guide me through a 12 week transformation program. In those 12 weeks I learned what to eat, how to eat, when to eat, and how to workout so that I can help achieve my goals. The best thing about my fitness coach is that each plan that she has designed for each individual is completely different. She has a strong understanding about an woman's body and what she needs to do to create a program that's right for them.
I've had trainers in the past, I've even had a fitness coach in the past, and none has ever helped me to get to where I am now. It's not all entirely the coach's or trainers fault either. A large part of it was my dedication and my determination, I wasn't at the right place yet and all those other times I focused on losing weight instead of focusing on getting healthy and transforming my life.
Should you decide to hire a fitness coach here are some of my tips:
- Hire someone you are completely comfortable with. There are plenty of coaches, trainers, nutritionists out there and this fitness journey is one that you want to succeed in. In order to do that you need to find someone whom you are comfortable with.
- Ask friends their experiences with that trainer and listen to all the key information that can help you with your decision.
- BE HONEST with your fitness coach and yourself. This is the most important one yet. There were times in my journey where I wanted to give up and completely walk out the door. In these tough moments I talked to my coach about my struggles and she held my hand through it.
- Understand that your success is determined by how much you are willing to put in.
- Trust your coach, they are the experts in health and fitness.
- Trust your journey.
Photographed below are just some of the other women she is coaching throughout the year. We are all different shapes, sizes, and all have come together for different reasons. This woman has helped each of us see the potential in ourselves.
Coach Huong does take on new clients, but she doesn't take everyone on that comes along her way. She wants to make sure that each woman whom she coaches is one that she connects with and can truly help them reach their goals.