I love making stir fry! They are one of the quickest meals to make for the family and it's clean and healthy too.
Chicken Stir Fry w/ Shirataki Noodles Recipe:
- 3 organic chicken breasts
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 carrots
- 1/2lb of snap peas
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 teaspoon of Shiracha
- Juice of one lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the chicken into 1 inch strips
2. Squeeze lemon, salt, pepper, and garlic onto chicken, mix it in and marinate in a bowl. Set aside.
3. Peel carrots and slice into thin circles or julienne slices.
4. Cut bell pepper into one inch strips.
5. Heat up a sitr fry pan or pan with medium high heat. Put in coconut oil.
6. Put chicken mixture into pan and cook for 5-8 minutes. Stir frequently.
7. Pour in Bragg Liquid Aminos
8. Cook chicken for another 5 minutes then take out of the pan and set aside.
9. Throw vegetables into the pan. Cook for 5 minutes.
10. Then put chicken back into the pan with the vegetables. Lower the heat and cook for 2 minutes.
11. Stir in Shiracha.
12. Serve over rice or Tofu Noodles.