I can't believe the weekend is already here and here we go zooming by life again. I've been really happy with what incorporating a little Mindful Morning practice does for me and my day. It's so crazy because I feel like these days my to-do list never ends (insert entrepreneurship woes). Every single moment these days is all about juggling brand collaborations, developing my personal brand, dreaming about future projects, motherhood, marriage, speaking engagements, and well all the things.
Today is Airis' Birthday. She turns 14 and just a few hours a bunch of other teenage girls will be filling the haus and screaming at the tops of their lungs about Youtube videos, memes, and all the other things girls these days get excited over.
I took a page out of the Mindful Morning practice and decided to make myself a breakfast from leftover Trader Joe pancake mix from the batch of pancakes I made for little miss Olivia. I can't quite tell you the exact measurements so if you do end up making this, there's probably a little bit of trial and error involved.
Matcha Green Tea Protein Pancakes
- 1 3/4 cup of Trader Joes pancake mix
- 1 scoop of Nutraleaf Vanilla Plant-based protein (or whatever protein you prefer)
- 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen Powder
- 1 1/4 cup or water or almond milk
- 1 whole egg
- Pour all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and mix together.
- Then add all the liquid ingredients into the bowl and mix into a smooth consistency.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or any other pan to medium heat and cook!
I've been super obsessed with Matcha these days. First Matcha Oatmeal, now this. Maybe Matcha Mornings will just become a thing.
As always I really hope you enjoy making this recipe. If you try it, I'd love to see your creations. Be sure to Tag me on Instagram so that I can see your creations and tag you in my Instagram stories: @gofitjo #gofiteats
What recipe would you like to see me do next? Leave a comment on here to let me know!