This workout routine is very basic, but it gives you a great base on where to start and how to begin. I always add other exercises to my workouts to keep it fresh, exciting, and intense. Make sure to keep the intensity up so that you continue to burn fat and calories throughout the day. Rest between 30-60 seconds between each set. Enjoy and get your sweat on!
Warm up on a stair mill or treadmill for 5-10 minutes followed by warming up the core and abs.
Ab Warm Up
- 4 x 12: Decline Bench sit ups
- 4 x 12: Decline Bench leg curls
- 4 x 12: Toe touches
- 3 x 15: Lateral Pull Downs
- 3 x 15: Seated Cable Row
- 3 x 15: Dumbbell Row
- 3 x 15: Back Extensions
- 4 x 12: Machine Chest Press
- 3 x 15: Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
- 3 x 15: Pec Dec Flys
- 3 x 12: Barbell Bicep Curls
- 3 x 12: Rope Extensions
- 3 x 12: Hammer Curls
- 4 x 12: 45lb Barbell Back Squat
- 100 : Plie Squats w/ 45lb barbell
- 4 x 12: Leg Press
- 4 x 12: Lying Hamstring Curls
- 4 x 12: Leg Extensions
- 100 : Step Ups
- 4 x 12: Single Leg Deadlifts
- 4 x 12: Smith Machine Shoulder Press
- 3 x 15: Jumping Pull Ups
- 4 x 12: Dumbbell Side Raises
- 4 x 12: Dumbbell Front Raises
- 4 x 12: Rear Pec Dec Flys
- 4 x 12: Dips
- 3 x 15: Dumbbell High Pulls
Cardio 5 days a week: 30 - 50 minutes a day on a treadmill or stairmill.
* Before starting any type of exercise please remember to consult your healthcare professional. Your amount of sets or reps may vary depending on your fitness goals. Remember to do what's right for your body and your goals. Stay healthy!