Subscription boxes seem to be all the rage lately because they are a really great way to be able to discovery fun new products you may have never thought to seek out yourself. Popsugar Must Have jumped on the game and is offering subscription boxes to fit all your needs including gift collections for babies!
The POPSUGAR Must Have x CFDA Limited Edition box was a collaboration with POPSUGAR and the Council of Fashion Designers of America. 50% off the profits of this box go to the CFDA Foundation – their goal is to strengthen American designers’ influence and success globally.
Each Limited Edition box comes with a fold out card detailing the items included.
This box includes 6 fun fashionable finds:
- Lemlem Split Cover Up – Retail Value $198
- 3.1 Phillip Lim 10th Anniversary Limited Edition 31 Nano Second Pouch – Retail $195
- S'well Shadow Water Bottle – Retail $32
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby Fragrance Collection Gift Set — Retail $95
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana Dry Shampoo – Retail $28
- Illesteva Leonard sunglasses – Value $177 (colors may vary)
I love the contents of this box, it includes a lot of things I love especially this fun sized S'well Bottle and the Illesteva sunglasses are ones I've lusted over for a long time. Although the contents of the box is valued to up to $600, the $225 price tag for this box is a bit higher than most subscription boxes. However, you don't have to subscribe to the Popsugar Must Have service to get your hands on this box. You can use SSCFDA discount code to get $20 OFF your box, the code expires 7/31/2016.
Mahalo Popsugar Must for gifting me this awesome box of goodies.